Cyber Security Resilience Program
Enterprise customers in the phase of identifying all security threat and fix all identified security gaps based on cyber security resilience framework for the corporate and banking Industry covering security controls for ISO 27001, ISO 27002, NIST CSF, NIST SP 800, CIS, CSC PCI DSS, SANS, COBIT 2019, etc. toward certification purpose and meeting international standards and frameworks requirements.
These advanced consultancy services have been tailor-made and developed for the banking and corporate sectors based on universal security framework for securing the critical core & payment applications, critical systems infrastructure and security, components that store process, and transmit critical data.
Covering all aspects of critical systems, solutions workflows, and integration process with other critical systems, our consultants concerned with protecting critical and account data of the individual customer and preventing fraudulent and theft activity from occurring. In addition to the requirement for rigorous security management and policy procedures, ScanWave very much concerned with network architecture and the integrity of the security systems.
Risk Management Framework Security Lifecycle
- Prioritize and Scope: business/mission objectives and high-level organizational priorities. This information allows organizations to make strategic decisions regarding the scope of systems and assets that support the selected business lines or processes within the organization.
- Determine, Analyze, and Prioritize Gaps: Organizations conduct a gap analysis to determine opportunities for improving the current state. The gaps are identified by overlaying the current state profile with the target state profile.
- Create a Current Profile: Identifies the requirement to define the current state of the organization's cyber security program by establishing a current state profile.
- Conduct a Risk Assessment: Allow organizations to conduct a risk assessment using their currently accepted methodology.
- Implement Action Plan: After the gaps are identified and prioritized, the required actions are taken to close the gaps and work toward obtaining the target state.
- Orient: Provides organizations an opportunity to identify threats and vulnerabilities of systems identified in the prioritizing and scope steps.
Tailor-Made Cyber Security Resilience Program
- Cyber Security Awareness Program
- Cyber Security Profile Development
- Cyber Security Tailor-Made Program
- Cyber Security Roadmap Development
- Cyber Security Gap Analyze, and Prioritization
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment & Management
- Cyber Security Testing and Remediation Guidance
- Compliance with International and Local Regulations