Advanced Cyber Security Intelligent Reporting Engines
ScanWave delivers advanced technical and summary data in the report format. Graphical reports can be generated in HTML or PDF and Excel format using the easy to use graphical web user interface.
ScanWave advanced reporting engines summarize the security posture of each scanned host, including information about the scan time, profile selected, list of vulnerabilities found.
These reports present a detailed description of each security vulnerability detected, the CVSS severity of the threat, the potential risks of exposure, referenced remediation information, and links to validate patches and fixes. Armed with this information, information technology, and security directors can prioritize where and when to take fast remediation action; IT staff can scan and generate advanced security testing reports.
CyberWave Products Features
- Cyber Testing, Reporting Aggregation Engines
- Data Center’s located at AWS & Azure as SaaS
- Powerful Dedicated Virtual Appliance On-premise
- Zero Days Vulnerability Detecting Capabilities
- Focused Systems, Servers & Networks Infrastructure
- Daily Update Engines with Latest Attacks Signatures
- Track Scheduled Security Testing Scanning Results
- Track Network & Systems Vulnerabilities Attack Surface
- Reports Aligned with CVE, CVSS, CWE & OWASP
CyberWave Security Remediation Tracking
Monitor and Track Threats and Proactive security attacks intelligent Reports & Dashboards
ScanWave Remediation guidance services will provide your organization with solutions and security reassurance by correcting the configuration vulnerabilities found in your network and implementing recommendations for maintaining security. Our goal is to ensure that your organization can get back to being compliant very quickly, thus protecting your productivity.
Complex networks are challenging to secure, especially with companies having employees accessing local network resources from remote public networks. Also, the need for consultants to access the internal network when completing assigned projects provides further security challenges.
After ScanWave Advanced Security testing is complete covering cyber vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, correcting network and server vulnerabilities found can be stressful.
CyberWave Platform Benefits
Security Assessment Management and Collaboration Platform. Bring Business, Technology, and Security Teams Together.
- Keeps track of all your vulnerability data from security and penetration testing projects and can provide you with the detailed statistics you need.
- Get to know how hard your team is working on fixing discovered issues. Know exactly how many vulnerabilities have been discovered, retested, and fixed - at any time.
- Know exactly how many open or closed vulnerabilities for every asset, system, business group, or client. Get the details fast.
- Compare vulnerability and trend data over time. Measure how fast your organization is at discovering and remediating critical vulnerabilities.
- Discover what is your most common vulnerabilities across your organization. Meet International Compliance Requirements Across Organization.
CyberWave Platform Dashboard
- Centralized view of your company security state with a central dashboard and many custom reports
- Scan Activity - Total Vulnerabilities by Risk and Total Vulnerabilities By CVSS
- Users can apply filters based on vulnerabilities severity (Critical, High, Medium, Low, and Info)
- Filter Vulnerabilities per Date, IP, URL
- Prioritize Risk Decisions - The Dashboard allows managers to quickly identify vulnerability and make decisions based on current vulnerability risk
CyberWave Platform User Interface
A user-friendly platform that captures all information for all your reporting needs covering vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks.
CyberWave makes it simple to find and filter vulnerability scan results, quickly see the status of all scans, and easily manage large amounts of scan data. When you first log in, CyberWave security posture displays all conducted scans.
The web UI displays a collection of high-level graphs and charts summarizing activity in your organization’s network. Track and measure vulnerabilities and trends over time, across the entire organization or individual business units.
Know what your Most Common Vulnerabilities.
CyberWave Platform High-Quality Automated Reports
View your scans, task, and submitted report data in real-time. Search for critical information on the reports. vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks and showing the below details:
- An executive-level view reporting on compliance
- A detailed report comparing progress across different systems
- Any other way you need to filter the information
CyberWave Platform Multi-Factor Authentication
To protect your CyberWave account, multi-factor authentication (MFA) is required.
MFA adds extra security because it requires multiple factors to authenticate a user, making it more difficult for an unauthorized person to gain access to the account. In CyberWave, MFA provides a layered defense of two independent credentials: what you know (your user account name and password) and what you have (One-Time-Password (OTP) on your device).
To use multi-factor authentication in CyberWave Access, you must have a mobile device that supports an Authenticator app (Google authenticator). The Google Authenticator app is available for iOS and Android devices. Google Authenticator implements two-step verification services using the Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) algorithm and HMAC-based One-time Password Algorithm (HOTP) for authentication.
CyberWave Platform Security Features
CyberWave Secure Cloud and On-premise Assets
CyberWave Platform provides multiple security measurements:
- Two-Factor Authentication: Access to CyberWave and all interfaces have mandatory two-factor authentication (2FA) enforced.
- Data Location: All data is stored encrypted in Amazon Web Services (AWS - Cloud PaaS).
- Encryption: All data is encrypted in transit and at rest using TLSv1.2 with AES-256 bytes.
- Encrypted Backups: Data is backed up daily and stored for one year. All backups are stored encrypted (Cloud PaaS).
- Complex Passwords: All passwords are stored hashed and salted using security best practices (SHA-2).